Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sprained ankle, stripper friend and some poker



I've played some poker this month ~17 hours or so through the first 9 days. I haven't been in the mood to grind that much. I have been playing shorter sessions and booking 2-3 wins a day. I want to get back into the grind and play 4-5 sessions a day because......money is a wonderful thing. Im now just over 10k vpps away from the $2k bonus and basically given up on the $3k bonus for this year. Im hoping to get that bonus this week and be able to finish buying things for the apartment.

I am finally starting to get settled in and not feel so overwhelmed. The past few weeks have just felt rushed with getting settled in and being unfamiliar with the area. As I was driving home last night, from the 2 story Target down the street, I breathed a sigh of relief of sorts as I am finally feeling less rushed and more settled in.

I sprained my ankle late last week after helping move the remainder of Joeys things in. I could barely walk the day after but things have gotten much better after days of icing, elevating and resting. Gotta love the fact that I can sit at my desk, prop up my ankle and be somewhat more productive at work.

We have met a few of our neighbors so far and one of them is a girl in the taking clothes off profession. She is really nice and I have been friendly yet somewhat reluctant to really get to know this girl but it has been interesting to say the least. It's cool to learn about that lifestyle as Ive never really thought much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment