Monday, November 2, 2009

The first weekend in San Diego

I survived my first weekend out in SD. Friday night in PB (Pacific Beach) was pretty sick for a nice start. Saturday we decided to go downtown as Joey heard from some girl that the place to be was downtown at some place that was charging a $50 cover.....fml right.

I obviously had not gotten a costume so I managed to procure a stethoscope from the party shop put on a shirt and tie and went as a busto doctor, basically. CJ went as a Chip N Dale, Brian went as Speedracer and Cow, obviously went as a cow. I don't know the name of the club we went to but it was 5 clubs rolled into one, so the place was really big and there were a ton of people there, so it must have been a good place.
Fortunately for us there were a ton of asian girls at this place. I'm not sure if there are just a ton of asian girls in the area in general or what but it was at least 60+% asian girls. After awhile it gets kind of old but it was fun for the night. All of us managed to talk and dance with some girls throughout the night. I of course refused to ask any of the girls for numbers because I'm a huge VJJ apparently......someday I'll put on big boy pants and grow up.

I managed to spend somewhere around $400 this weekend going out so gg going out for awhile. But, it was Halloween and our first weekend here, so we had to do it imo. Waking up in this morning was really weird. The time fell back 1 hour along with my already 3 hour time difference so my schedule is all kinds of messed up right now so hopefully I can adjust within the next week or so.

Aside from that, I'm gonna try and focus and get my grind on the first part of the month so maybe I can relax towards the end a little but we will have to see. Oh, my step-father is out of the hospital and home now as well. My mom called me the 3rd day I was here to tell me he had a heart attack and was in the hospital. Luckily everything went well and he is already out and at home. Crazy crazy crazy life all around

No comments:

Post a Comment