Sunday, March 21, 2010

25 for life yo!!



It would only be fitting to follow up a moving home post with a busto/run bad poker post right, haha. Above is this past week at 25, where I have dropped down to regain confidence to move back to 50 again.......still working on that confidence thing.

It's kind of funny because I don't like talking about running bad etc because when I hear someone talk about that, it normally means you suck and your using a scapegoat. So, to that I admit I do use it as a crutch or a scape goat sometimes. Lately I feel as though variance has just beaten me down to a nub and with all of the other things going on in my life, it has started to weigh on me heavily. Despite the past few months and all the real life things I still don't hate playing poker. When I come out of this stretch of what the fuck everness I will still love poker. In the past when my job/career has gotten to a similar low point, it has been where I have figured out what else I want to do, yet I find myself still wanting to play poker. Poker really does make me happy, as sickening as that may sound considering my past few months. All I can do is try and focus on playing better, making the right plays and not tilting and things will come around.

The next few weeks will undoubtedly be tough but I'm just gonna put my head down and grind. I don't really have another option and it's just what I have to do.

I have almost made it through the entire series of The Wire and I have to agree with most people that it is one of the best series ever. The writers/cast do a really great job of giving it such a realistic feel as well as a compelling story line that you can't help but like it.

Cheers to playing better and things will get better!!!

Dash

3 comments:

  1. keep up the grind and put in some winning sessions to bring your confidence back up so you can move back up!!!!!!

    if you ever want me to sweat you or anything, i would be happy to do so to maybe find some leaks and what not!!!

    good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbug has started showing its dangerous effects!! Now, it has become a major concern area with a threat that it has strong positive potentials for further dissemination in the country. click her e check out the details here

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Know Interesting Facts and Updated News Regarding US Sports then u are just a Click Away.clickhere to know more

    ReplyDelete