Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10k/vpps and +$400/day


^^ Month so far......meh

I am feeling very distraction free the past few days after getting a little more comfortable at Joeys for the time being. I've been working out 5 days a week and running at least 2 miles a day the past few days as well (trying to shed my fat kid weight and get into presentable shape as well as help make myself mentally/physically stronger, which helps alot with playing long sessions).

Yesterday at the gym Joey brought up my lack of motivation which I totally agree with the past couple of months. I have had some real life stuff happen, with a relationship go bad and a really close friend basically say wtf ever to our friendship which really effected me a little more than I guess I realized. That is still no excuse for my lack of production over the past couple of months, especially since I knew I wanted to move during that time. It's tough to look at yourself sometimes and realize that you have failed or are just going through the motions but Joey helped me confront the issue and its back on like donkey kong.

My new goals before and after the move are:

10k hands/day
1200 vpps/day
$400/day

I have to hit at least 2 of the above to quit for the day. These are not just minimums either. To be good/great at something you have to push yourself and I am looking forward to the challenge as I have let myself down the past couple of months. Time for the lazy, going through the motions bullshit is over.

Cheers bitches......couple weeks of hard grinding will be rewarded with a new life in San Diego!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment