Monday, December 14, 2009

Poker, drinking till sunrise and strip clubs






Here are some pics of my new set up since moving and this is definitely the best computer/poker set up I've ever had.

This is 6 max so far since I first started talking with my coach/staker. I'm running ~8 bis below ev @ 25 over the sample but feeling better and better every session. The more 6 max I play the more I love it and look forward to continuing to get better and put in volume. I'm still playing some 25 eventhough I'm on the stake but I still dislike playing in a higher game if I'm not really comfortable with some certain things. I've been working on a couple hand reading issues that I've been having at 25 as well as working on spots to value bet thinner. I continue to be amazed how terrible the players are at 6 max (yes its only 25 & 50 nl) but 6 max just exploits so many more leaks that many regs have.

My friends Fantasticcow, BW07507, abstracktpb and zachvac are only here for one more week so I've been trying to hangout with them as much as possible before they leave. That being said we have had some pretty fun past couple days.

During the middle of the week we all (- Cow) went to K1 speed to do some go kart racing. I proceed to do a semi-sick hustle. While at dinner abstracktpb gave out his predictions for what position people would finish while go karting. I somehow got picked to finish last and he picked himself to finish first as he has driven go karts before. Well I remained quiet as I was picked to finish last and before the race we all agreed to $10/person for fastest lap time. I was happy with this and obviously run the fastest lap and afterwards inform them that I had a membership while I lived in Indy at a go kart place for a year in which we would race on a regular basis......ship ship the 10 spots lol.

Thursday night Cow, BW and I went out in PB for some drinking. This resulted in us getting fairly drunk. Also, seriously wtf is the deal with the bars shutting down at 1:30 and kicking everyone out then eventhough they dont "close" until 2 am.....seriously wtf. This has happened numerous nights now and leaves me pretty perplexed....but whatever.

We head to Dennys to get our standard after drinking meal. I somehow run good and don't lose CCR (credit card roulette). Abbstrackt and Zach come pick us up since they arent 21 and we being our strip club endeavor for the evening. It's ~2:30 am at this point and we head to the first club. We arrive and much to our dismay they are closed! We then ask a cabbie if there are any open in San Diego and head off to the next goal. Now part of the big urge to go this particular evening was that one of the guys had never been to a club therefore we just had to make it happen. After a ~10-15 minute drive to the other club, we arrive to stand in line for minutes while the staff didn't attend to us and we also heard the cover was $30.....ok gg strip clubs for the night.

So Friday night Cow, BW and I head out again. After closing down the bars we passed up our usual post drinking Denny's meal and wondered over to Pita Pitt. While I'm ordering Cow slaps BW out of nowhere and I'm like wtf. They are both laughing so everything is cool but im confused. I ask why Cow did it and he said just for the hell of it. I'm pretty drunk and I say "ok you can slap me if you pay for my dance at the club tonight.......AND my cover" to which Cow snap takes. While I'm waiting for the most delicious Pita of my life to finish being cooked Cow slaps me and I earn my club experience for the night. Afterwards Cow said he held up a little on the slap, which I was obviously happy with.

Zach and Abstacktpb come get us again and tonight we are determined to get these boys to the club. We have great success!! this time and manage to have a pretty good time in the process. Eventhough I had only been to a strip club 1 time ever, while living in Indiana my entire life I've managed to multiply that number numerous times since living here in San Diego. It's a fun experience and a perfect after bar experience if you aren't going home with some girl or something. The bad thing about the clubs in SD though are that they do not take clothes off during a private dance......seriously wtf?!?! Oh well its still naked girls on stage and a fun time with a group of guys at 3 or 4 am after a night of drinking.

After we get back from the club I proceed to play Cow heads up at beer pong for $10 a cup. We are both equally drunk at this point and come up with the idea to drink until the sunrise. Let the games begin. I'm pretty sure I won the first two games and lost the last two. The details are foggy at this point but I somehow only finish up 2 cups after four games vs Cow. We stay up and talk about all kinds of things such as going back to college at some point and how sick of a life we live and how fortunate we are. It was a really great night and I haven't had a night that included all types of fun with friends in a long time.

All in all the past weekend was my best weekend since arriving in SD. I've only lived here for ~5 weeks fwiw lol. It's 4 am and after sleeping all day to recoup from the past 3 nights of drinking until at least 4 am I might be recovered.

3 comments:

  1. What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

    *Slap!* I'm fantasticcow, byitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha pretty much, he got a good kick out of it and I was trashed so it was funny to me and BW also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this you might want to check this cool strip clubs http://www.phonestripclub.net/

    ReplyDelete