Sunday, December 27, 2009

50nl FR past few days




This is the past few days of 50nl FR. I'm finally feeling more comfortable playing FR again after a few weeks of 6 max. I've had to always keep in mind how much narrower peoples ranges are even in steal spots, people still just always have the nuts somehow, its ridiculous.

Anyways, 50 has gone fairly well so far. My coach wants me to only play 10 tables for the time being which is hard at times, especially when games are ridiculously good. Hopefully after another 10k hands or so he will allow me to add a few more tables to maybe 14-16 table 50. I think I could still play that many tables and do as well as 10 tabling fwiw. I'm so used to 24 tabling that my reflexes are much faster and I'm used to many more things. However all that 24 tabling did develop some bad habits which I have started to fix and or correct.

With the end of the year approaching I have added things up and I'm below what I would have liked to have made but for my first year playing for a living I'm pretty happy considering I just took a leap at the beginning of the year. I also fell short of my 300k vpps goal but had so much shit going on the last 5-6 months of the year. That's not a great excuse but I went through some really weird emotional times my last few months in Indianapolis and then moving across the country. My mind has started to settle down a little bit and get focused back on poker and shutting a lot of the other stuff out with the new year approaching.

I need to get in a lot of hands/hours the last week of the year and am very optimistic looking forward to 2010!

2 comments: