Thursday, December 17, 2009

Poker is so F#cking dumb...



It's getting really hard to sit and play sessions anymore. Its like no matter what I do I just get fucked anyways. I've gotten some coaching/advice and been abiding by it and it is making great sense as it's helping me understand the game a little better. I feel like my hand reading has gotten better as well. All the effort I've put in seems to be for naught at this point. I mean fucking hell, seriously.

I'm not even gonna bitch about running below ev because I always do. I've tilted off maybe ~$100 of what I'm down the past few days after the incessant fucking beats that keep happening. And when I say tilted off, I mean calling it off. Flopping a set, getting 2 streets of value and we both have $8-$10 left on river and get shipped into or raised when I'm betting for value and going "Fucking seriously....you can't keep getting there".....but they keep fucking getting there. Flop a set, lose to a runner runner flush/straight. Flop a set get over set (6 times past 8k hands but who's counting). Flop two pair get counterfeited or lose to some ridiculous gutshot that gets there on the river. Aasdlnfaslgn;lahgfjkhafg!!!!

I want nothing more in this world than to succeed at poker so greatly at this point in my life and it's like the poker gods just can't/won't let it fucking happen. This hand opitamizes exactly how I've fucking ran and continue to run.

PokerStars Game #36804774756: Hold'em No Limit ($0.10/$0.25 USD) - 2009/12/16 23:50:33 PT [2009/12/17 2:50:33 ET]
Table 'Amanda VI' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: DragonzPlay ($10.65 in chips)
Seat 2: Dashornman ($36.30 in chips)
Seat 4: Whataboutj ($26.55 in chips)
Seat 5: AAA_369 ($19.25 in chips)
Seat 6: Me zorba ($13.40 in chips)
Dashornman: posts small blind $0.10
Whataboutj: posts big blind $0.25
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Dashornman [As 4d]
AAA_369: folds
Me zorba: folds
DragonzPlay: folds
Dashornman: raises $0.75 to $1
Whataboutj: calls $0.75
*** FLOP *** [4h 3c Ah]
Dashornman: bets $1.25
Whataboutj: raises $1.75 to $3
Dashornman: calls $1.75
*** TURN *** [4h 3c Ah] [9s]
Dashornman: checks
Whataboutj: bets $5
Dashornman: raises $7 to $12
Whataboutj: calls $7
*** RIVER *** [4h 3c Ah 9s] [Tc]
Dashornman: bets $20.30 and is all-in
Whataboutj: calls $10.55 and is all-in
Uncalled bet ($9.75) returned to Dashornman
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Dashornman: shows [As 4d] (two pair, Aces and Fours)
Whataboutj: shows [Ad Ts] (two pair, Aces and Tens)
Whataboutj collected $51.10 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $53.10 | Rake $2
Board [4h 3c Ah 9s Tc]
Seat 1: DragonzPlay (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: Dashornman (small blind) showed [As 4d] and lost with two pair, Aces and Fours
Seat 4: Whataboutj (big blind) showed [Ad Ts] and won ($51.10) with two pair, Aces and Tens
Seat 5: AAA_369 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Me zorba folded before Flop (didn't bet)




Villain obviously types "ty" in chat after wards and starts to spout off how I was lucky to flop 2 pair on him on the flop blah blah.......the chat doesn't tilt me, its the never ending retarded shit that keeps happening and losing me fucking money. I could care less what some fucking 43 year old basement dweller thinks or says in regards to how I play a hand, just ship me the fucking money.....seriously!!

I go to bed each night thinking about poker and hoping that when I wake up the next day I will play better and run better/normal............apparently I haven't awoken from that dream state yet.

3 comments:

  1. Keep fightin the good fight buddy, I'm sure you'll come out of it.

    Also, curious to what your w$wsf and overall aggression is. I understand 6-max is a more aggressive game and it looks like you're getting killed in NSD. I'd look into those stats and see what yours is relative to larger winners. Maybe also steal and resteal stuff.

    GL Dash keep the chin up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh,

    Part of my low NSD was due to running bad, IE betting betting for value then getting raised on the river in WTF spots or villain getting there somehow blah blah. The other part was me just being a passive bitch and people at 6 max like to call unless you like to b/b/shoooooooooove!

    ReplyDelete