Saturday, August 29, 2009

First week of Hand challenge over



The first week of the most hands in 2 weeks competition with Vanguard is over. I played ~53k which is definitely less than I wanted but I had alot of things in life going on. No excuses though and I'm gonna try and see if I can still hit 150k for the challenge. It is a a friendly thing, just a little extra incentive/competition to help the both of us grind out hands.

I made~$15 the first week which is really awful and one of the worst weeks I've ever had but it happens and I just kept chugging. I really appreciate the help from alot of guys giving advice and helping to keep me sane during this stretch.

One of my long time good friends is in town for his birthday tonight so I will be out celebrating tonight but do not have anything planned until the 20th of September. I fully intend on playing at least 300k hands next month and sort of need to to hit the 2k milestone for extra money to move. Playing a little over 50k hands this week gave me some inspiration and an idea that I can achieve at least 300k hands next month.

Let the games begin imo!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice way to play your way out of it. Crazy swongs - hopefully str8 up from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, actually gained some respect for myself and just playing and playing and playing. Nice recovery so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's dedication and motivation!

    Congrats and getting unstuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, what else am I gonna do, just complain about running and playing badly??

    Hope the tournament scene and 6 max is working out for you.

    ReplyDelete