Saturday, August 22, 2009

Starting 2 week prop bet today

I am starting a prop bet today for most hands played in a 2 week period with a fellow 2+2er, Vanguard. He plays higher than me and not much money is on the line (only $100) but I needed some friendly competition to help motivate me to reach my overall 200k vpps goal within the next month and a half.

Should be pretty interesting, I plan on playing 150k hands during this 14 day span which is around 11k hands a day. I will basically have to play 8 hours a day to achieve this, which is a shit load actually. Most people scoff when I say that playing 8 hours of poker online a day is alot, but trust me it is. Most people's jobs do not consist of 8 hours of focus and hard work. Most people spend time looking on facebook, getting up and visiting around the office, then a couple of breaks, some work thrown in and then back to facebook. I am not saying that I work harder than most people, but I am stating that most people do not do a job that consists of 8 total hours of 100% focus and effort.

I digress, this will definitely be a challenge for me as I have never put in this much volume in such a short time. I also plan on playing at least one 20k hand day, as I have never played that many hands in a day. The next couple of weeks will be interesting and I am looking forward to pushing myself and shipping some fing dollars!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment