Monday, August 31, 2009

One more day in August



One more day until September weeeeeee!! Crazy to think that summer is almost over and the time until I move is getting closer and closer. I've made my mind up that I am going to try and play at least 300k hands in September as I will have a few weeks in October to decompress nicely therefore burnout shouldn't be an issue.

This little hand challenge has lit a fire within me and I am becoming somewhat obsessed with poker again. It's a very similar feeling to when I first started playing online which is great because it is exactly how I should be. I play for a living and love my job therefore why shouldn't I be totally immersed and somewhat obsessive with playing, studying and talking about poker 24/7??

With no social obligations to distract me as well as no girls around I should be able to devote 100% of my time to poker this upcoming month and make the most of it. I'm really going to push myself and try and ship a $10k month, which can be done with a bunch of grinding and bonuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment