Friday, September 4, 2009

3 days in ~21k hands.....behind pace




Three days into the month I only have 21k hands done, which puts me behind pace. Not a great start but am starting to feel a surge coming. I am going to aim for 15k today and see how many more I get. I played ~12k yesterday and my eyes started falling asleep and getting blurry on me so I decided to quit up a few hundo for the day.

These past few weeks have been so variance ridden it has become super annoying but there's nothing I can do but play through it. I made ~$20/hr yesterday and am pretty mad, considering I've been making double that for a couple months now. I just keep getting coolered so much and running into retarded 2pr from half stacks and such on the turn with overpairs, where we can never fold and it has really hurt my winrate lately. Oh well, gonna keep chugging along and am really looking forward to putting in this many hands as it will help me ride out the variance train and gives me something else to focus on besides my winrate, buyins per day etc...

There are some Labor day parties this weekend and I don't really plan on going to any of them unless I get ahead of pace and start to ship a lot of F'ing money.

No comments:

Post a Comment