Sunday, September 27, 2009

@ Joeys for a couple weeks



I "moved" up to Joey's for a couple weeks on Friday. I came up here to stay and continue to build my roll and bank account before we move to San Diego.

Obviously living with Joey has certain benefits, such as the above graph. See if you can spot where Joey was sweating and coaching me, lol. I'm really looking forward to learning alot and talking poker on a higher level. I think it will be highly beneficial to the both of us, living together. Yes, I think Joey will benefit as well because I actually do help him with things as well but he will obviously help my growth and poker development much more than I would him.

It hit me yesterday that I won't be going back to Indianapolis. It's a weird feeling since I have came up here a few times before always knowing I would go back "home" and now my home is here and then San Diego. I'm very optimistic about my future and even immediate future till the end of this year. I am really going to work as much as possible and devote basically 100% of my efforts into my poker game and getting better to move up. I wan't to really focus until Christmas time and hopefully the work will pay off. I have put myself into a situation to capitalize on the tools and opportunity I have to really get better at poker and just have to make the most of it.

Football is on today and I think Joey and I are going up to Chicago to hangout with a couple 2+2 guys who play higher stakes for the Bears game which should be alot of fun. Will be kinda funny since I play for a living at micro/low stakes and all the other guys are at least mid stakes pros but I'm sure it will be fun.

Go Bears!!!

3 comments:

  1. Did you mod my comment or am I going nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently been talking to a friend of mine who is much better at MTTSNG than me and it certainly helped my game.

    Best of luck with the move, look forward to the updates over the next few months

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not mod your comments. I wouldn't do that I would just comment about how dumb the comment was.

    ReplyDelete