Tuesday, September 15, 2009

50 nl for good????



So obviously this afternoons sesh at 50 went really well. I played for ~4 hours and shipped $3hundo and ran kinda bad but felt like I played some of the best poker I've ever played. My reads are on, my lines for hands are improving and I definitely owned and got owned a few times but it's all part of the process.

Well I have started trying to solely play 50 for good. Joey and I worked out a good staking deal and he is helping me a ton with things. It's amazing how far he has come in 1 year and I have nothing but respect for his work ethic and game and am very fortunate to have him in my corner and willing and wanting to help me as much as he has and will along the way.

It's amazing what moving up and playing higher will do for your psyche when things go well. I felt as though I have been at 25 way too long and fortunately, Joey believes in me and is willing to help me out tremendously. I am just going to continue to play alot and focus on improving and hopefully things will start to pay off, which I believe they will.

I can't say my life has been totally distraction free lately as I met a great girl on her birthday night Saturday night and have been talking with her the past few days. She has a great fun loving and outgoing personality and am looking forward to hanging out with her. It's kind of nice to move past some toxic people in my past and meet someone who is pretty fun.

Gonna go out to amateur comedy night again to support a friend and hang out with some friends. Should be alot of fun like last time and I'm looking forward to it and shipping 3 hundo this afternoon definitely puts me in the mood to go out............eventhough I wanna stay and just crush.

3 comments:

  1. Amen. And not only is he a hazard on the tables, he only started his blog on Friday. Friday!! Freaking newbies, amirite? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, nevermind. The only blog he /follows/ started on Friday. I's the newbie. :(

    ReplyDelete